Inspiration Recharge your creative juices with a little inspiration.
Another week’s worth of great stuff on the web, but first an Fantasy Olympics update: it seems that despite a good start, Austria has slipped to the bottom. Alas!
- Â If you’re like me and always hoping to brush up on more webdesign skills, WebChicklet posted a great resource list for learning CSS. (via swissmiss)
- SpeakUp! just posted an awesome review of the book Dear Lulu.Â Designed by design students in Germany, the book is essentially a test to see how well the digital on-demand service could print everything from half-tones to colors and how well the piece was trimmed and bound. Sweet idea and well designed:
- For those art history nerds like me, check outÂ Nancy Stock-Allen’s well-designed History of Graphic Design site for class notes. (also via swissmiss)Â Â
- And finally, if you love Sprint’s Speed of Light campaign and want to do your own light drawings, check out Light Doodles for a gallery and how-to. (Thanks, Linden!)
- Shadows Never Sleep reinvents the picture book for your iPhone (or iPod Touch!)…via Coudal
- And in honor of my upcoming post series on animation, this gorgeous snippet of a short from Carlos Lascano: A Short Love StoryÂ is one of the most beautiful pieces of stop motion in a long time. (also via Coudal)