No Comments

1. tina
    June 15, 2009 @ 10:18 am

I’ve only been to Chicago once, loved it.

Looking forward to Harry too!

Never got into Pushing Daises but adored Samantha Who. I watched Dancing With The Stars for 2 seasons, then got bored. I love So You Think You Can Dance.

Thanks for the link. I read Carina’s blog too.

2. kat
    June 15, 2009 @ 11:05 am

Congrats on your move. Hope you continue to settle in well – and good luck with all your lists of ‘things to do’. Thanks for the link love 🙂

3. xgravity23
    June 15, 2009 @ 7:05 pm

Yeah, Lorraine is back! And Chicago?! Awesome! We stopped Pushing Daises until my cousin left… we were watching one episode a night really late after we all went to bed. This week (when I’m done with my grading), we’ll watch several eps per night. *can’t wait*

4. Tricia
    June 23, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

I JUST LOGGED INTO MY READER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST A MONTH.

I would have responded earlier.

1. Exploring all of the ethnic neighborhoods is really fun in Chicago. I recommend that you go ethnic neighborhood hoping soon! Pilsen is my favorite.

2. My coworker/friend is in a Lost novelty band. Yes, like a trekkie band, except all their songs are about Lost.

3. The end of Pushing Daisies was really sad!

Let’s hang out in the real world!

• Lorraine
      June 26, 2009 @ 11:47 pm

@Tricia: Lost band? Awesome! We do need to hang out: shoot me an email soon. I’m at my workshop until Wednesday, then will be back to my apartment.

@Linden: Can’t wait to hear what you thought of the rest of the show. Don’t know if I told you or not yet, but season 3 will be a comic book…not the same, but at least it’s something!

@kat: So far, so good. The workshop I am doing right now is awesome, and I have been able to visit a couple of different neighborhoods already.

@Tina: Just found So You Think You Can Dance. Don’t watch it regularly yet, but so far have really enjoyed the different dance styles.

5. xgravity23
    June 27, 2009 @ 4:39 am

Would LOVE to read that comic book! I actually always thought it looked a bit like a comic book with the bright colors.